- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which is the best technique of measuring the internal feelings of a student?
The extent to which a test provides scores that are meaningful, appropriate, or useful is referred to as;
What is a sampling frame?
The report of a pilot study
The selection of specific individuals to participate in the research
A summary of the research process
The listing of all units in the population from which the sample will be selected.
A research paper is a brief report of research work based on
Primary Data only
Secondary Data only
Both Primary and Secondary Data
None of the above
Rationality in researches refer to the quality of
All of the above
Which of the following is the first step of research?
Identification of subject
Identification of nature of problem
Both A and B
None of these
Suppose a child is creating a scene after seeing anything of his preference like eatables or toys in the main market places which causes shame to parents in such a public places. What efforts would you like to make in order to modify his behavior?
You become angry and giving a severe punishment to the child
You will satisfy the child immediately and making positive efforts to modify his behavior
You will satisfy each and every wish of child and admire his nature
You will do all possible efforts to bring favorable changes in his behavior
Karlinger has written about a problem
It is description of an interrogative question
It is a posed question for problem solving
It is an unanswered question
None of the above
In Observation Method, there is a tendency to read one's own thought and feeling into other's mind. This may be otherwise called
The following steps of case-study have been jumbled with each other 1. Focus of study 2. Identification of Cause effect symptoms 3. Remedy for adjustment 4. Follow-up programme 5. Data collection The correct sequence in above steps is codes:
1, 5, 2, 3 and 4
1, 4, 5, 2 and 3
1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
5, 4, 3, 2 and 1
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.