- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Objective of any research is written in the following form
Both A and B
none of the above
A teacher encounters various problems during his professional experiences. He should
resign from his post in such situations
do research on that problem and find a solution
avoid the problematic situations
take the help of the head of the institution
Open-ended questions provide primarily ........ data
None of the above
Which of the following is a right of each participant according to the AERA?
Participants have no right
Freedom to withdraw
A researcher wants to conduct a survey of the drug users. Which type of sampling technique will be most appropriate here?
Sampling results into
Reduced cost, and item.
Control of extraneous variables.
Where do you provide a step-by-step account of what the researcher and participants did during the research study?
Which one of the following references is written according to American Psychological Association (APA) format?
Sharma, V. (2010). Fundamentals of Computer Science. New Delhi : Tata McGraw Hill
Sharma s. 2010. Fundamentals of Computer Science, New Delhi : Tata McGraw Hill
Sharma, V. 2010. Fundamentals of Computer Science. New Delhi : Tata McGraw Hill
Sharma, V. (2010), Fundamentals of Computer Science, New Delhi : Tata McGraw Hill
One of the preoccupations of quantitative researchers is with generalization, which is a sign of
The meaning of Crossed Reaction Experimental Design is
Such an experimental design where all the reactions are carried out with the subjects in a sequential fashion
Such where the subject related errors are eliminated an experimental design
Both of the above are correct
None of the above are correct
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.