- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which one of the following is NOT a type of Seminar?
Ganga Action Plan'-is a Action Research plan because it has
To attained a definite goal
To finished in a scheduled time
A define socio-economic order
All the above
Projective technique is used for measuring
Individual's need for self actualization.
Individual's inventoried interests,
Individual's dominant feelings, emotions conflicts, needs repressed and stored up in the unconscious mind,
Individual's value -system.
Which one of the following in nota major method of data collection:
All of the above are methods of data collection
What is most correct about the necessary conditions that are conducive to the formulation of hypothesis?
Richness of researcher's background knowledge
Researcher's creative imagination
Analogy and consultations with experts and the guide
All of the above.
In true experimental research, the investigator is always required to make a compromise between
Control of extraneous variables and building the correlated variable into design.
"Internal validity" and"external validity".
"Contrived setting" and natural"setting".
"Randomization"and"manipulation" which of the above four is not correct.
A good or adequate hypothesis should
Be limited in scope.
Not be a bunch of relationships.
Be consistent with known theories and facts.
Have all these characteristics.
Inkblot test was developed by
Discussion Method can be used when:
The topic is very difficult
The topic is easy
The topic is difficult
All of the above
The advantage of Seminar is
The attainment of higher Cognitive and Affective objectives of the research
The development of democratic values
The formation of good learning habits
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.