- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The new values and principles establishes through
Psychology was defined as the"Science of Behavior" by
Type-I Error occurs if
the null hypothesis is rejected even though it is true
the null hypothesis is accepted even though it is false
both the null hypothesis as well as alternative hypothesis are rejected
None of the above
Psychology has come into existence as a separate discipline a little over
Two hundred years ago
A hundred years ago
Three hundred years ago
Four hundred years ago
If a measure is consistent over multiple occasions, it has
A literature review is based on the assumption that
Copy from the work of others
Knowledge accumulates and learns from the work of others
None of the above option
Concepts are of ........ types
Interpretation is essential in research for the reason that
the usefulness and utility of research findings depend on it
the objectives of the study are depend on it
the analysis of data depend on it
the data collection is depend on it
Which of the following does not determine the size of a sample?
Nature of population
Knowledge of sampling.
The degree of precision
Type of sampling design
A condition or characteristic that can take on different values or categories is called ........
a cause-and-effect relationship
a descriptive relationship
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.