- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Achievement tests are designed to measure the degree of learning that has taken place after a person has been exposed to a specific learning experience.
The use of multiple observers to allow cross-checking of observations to make sure that the investigators agree with what took place is known as .... .... .... .. .
Why, as scientists, do we not want to rely on authority for explanations?
Those in authority are often wrong.
Those in authority cannot be challenged
Those in authority rely too much on objective information.
Those in authority often have no common sense.
Limitation in a thesis is
introduced by the researcher
due to situation of research
demand of mathematical tools
both A and C
The group that does not receive the experimental treatment condition is the .... .... .... .... .
What is not correct about hypothesis?
It is essential in studies where cause effect relationships are to be discovered
It is less crucial in studies in which the task is one of determining the status of a given phenomenon
Its absence, essentially, means no research or poor research
Even in case of status-studies, the investigator is likely to need some tentative hypothesis to guide him.
In which Non-Parametric Test, following formula is used? \rho = 6\sum D/N (N-1)
Chi square Test
When there is a need to apply different data collection methods to different parts of the population, the best sampling method would be
Stratified random sampling
Systematic random sampling
Field Observation is always
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.