- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The Levels of Educational Research are-
3 in numbers
4 in numbers
2 in numbers
Which of the following is NOT the strength of the unstructured interview?
Its usefulness in probing into attitudes and motives of which even the respondent may not be aware
Its getting below the level of cliches s in the instance
The polluted facts can give birth to
A good research
Which of the following is/are components of ethical research?
All of the above
We use Factorial Analysis:
To test the Hypothesis
To know the relationship between two variables
To know the difference among the many variables
To know the difference between two variables
The frequency distribution of a research data which is symmetrical in shape similar to a normal distribution but center peak is much higher, is
Where informants are literate and are spread over a vast area, the most suitable method of collecting data is
Mailed questionnaire method.
Direct personal interview.
Interview by investigator.
None of these.
Suppose you have a glass of milk and with a measuring glass you continue to add half a c. c. of plain tea at every step, till your friend reports a change in judgment in the color of the milk. The quantity of tea added, has just crossed what is just termed as
Just Noticeable Difference
The difference between a statistical average based on the entire population and the one based on a sample is known as
The directors of a graduate program in educational research wish to see what types of jobs their graduates take after they finish their program. They randomly sample students from the program and have them fill out questionnaires with items asking about the types of jobs they have had. They also are asked to describe the roles they play in their current positions. This project is best described as having what kind of objective
None of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.