- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is true about Secondary data?
Should be used after careful scrutiny
While scrutinizing, only thing to see is who collected it.
Should never be used
No scrutiny is required while using it
For a proposition to be true, it is necessary that it should have all of the followings:
It must be objective
It must be consistent
It must be in tune with accepted beliefs
It must be testable
The null and alternative hypotheses divide all possibilities into ........
Two sets that overlap
Two non. overlapping sets
Two sets that may or may not overlap
As many sets as necessary to cover all possibilities
The basis on which assumptions are formulated:
Cultural background of the country
Specific characteristics of the castes
All of these
Rorschach ink-blot test is related to measurement of
A case study is
both A and B
of persons only
In an experimental research study, the primary goal is to isolate and identify the effect produced by the ........
The characteristic of symposium is
To develop the comprehensive under- standing of about the specific problem of research and its various dimensions
To give freedom to express their ideas by the speakers as well as audience
To impart training foe higher order of thinking
All of the above
A researcher divides his population into certain groups and fixes the size of the sample from each group. It is called
all of the above
If a researcher is studying the effect of using laptops in his classroom to ascertain their merit and worth, he is likely conducting which type of research?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.