- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The content edited in Encyclopedia is
The use of multiple observers to allow cross-checking of observations to make sure that the investigators agree with what took place is known as ........
How much confidence should you place in a single research study?
you should completely trust a single research study.
you should trust research findings after different researchers have found the same findings
neither A nor B
both A and B
If an examiner, inadvertently, allows three minutes extra time to some subjects in the group on a test of intelligence used in a research, this will introduce in the experiment
Sampling error of random nature.
Measurement error of random nature.
Measurement error of constant nature.
Sampling error of constant nature.
Assertion (A): Man is a rational being. Reason (R): Man is a social being.
Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
Both (A) and (R) are true but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
(A) is true but (R) is false
(A) is false but (R) is true
Which of the following is incorrect pairing?
Product moment coefficient of correlation
What is an attitude scale in which each item's value is calculated by finding out the mean or median of the ratings of a large number of judges on an eleven-point rating scale?
Seeing a very big rally it was reported that JD will win the election, the conclusion was based on:
The term used to describe suspending preconceptions and learned feelings about a phenomenon is called
The survey research are classified under the
Both of the above
None of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.