- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
the research carried out by a person who has some prejudices in relation to some problem is called
value oriented research
Survey study aims at:
- knowing facts about the two existing situation
- comparing the present status with the standard norms
- criticizing the existing situation
- identifying the means of improving the existing situation
I and II only
I, II, and III
I, II, III and IV
II and III only
In Relics, the researcher includes
Building, furniture and equipment
Photographs and Records
Degree, Diploma and all of the above
The main objective of organizing a work-shop is
To improve the skills of the researchers in order to solve the specific problem
To impart practical training to the re-searchers
To make perfect the researchers in an area of research.
All of the above
Which of the following is similar to case study ?
Follow up studies
........ is the failure to reject a false null hypothesis.
Type A error
Type I error
Type B error
Type II error
"Scientific Social Survey and Research" is written by
P. V. Young
Validity of a test designed to measure a construct such as self-esteem is best described by which of the following?
Scores from the test correlate highly with most intelligence tests
Scores from the test correlate highly with most tests of different constructs
Scores from the test are not correlated with anything
Scores from the test have a relatively strong and positive correlation with other tests of the same construct (i. e., with other measures of self-esteem) but much lower correlations with tests of different constructs
Logic of induction is very close to
the logic of sampling
the logic of observation
the logic of the controlled variable
none of the above
A researcher wants to study the relationship of family size to income. He classifies his population into different income slabs and then takes a random sample from each slab in order. Which technique of sampling is he working with?
Stratified random sampling
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.