- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
We use Factorial Analysis:
To know the difference between two variables
To know the relationship between two variables
To test the Hypothesis
To know the difference among the many variables
Factual aims of research has the quality of
Foundation on human values
All the above
The objectivity of the research is enhanced
through its impartiality
through its reliability
through its validity
All of the above
The process of marking segments of data with symbols, descriptive words, or category names is known as
Which of the following terms refers to a statistical method that can be used to statistically equate groups on a pretest or some other variable?
Analysis of covariance
The factual aims are most important in
What is not essential about a research problem?
It should lead to theory building.
It should lead to new knowledge
It should be amenable to research
It should be significant
Secondary/existing data may include which of the following?
Archived research data
All of the above
Major drawback to researchers in India is ........
Lack of sufficient Fund
Lack of scientific training in research
Lack of sufficient research guides
Lack of sufficient number of Universities
Common error of interpretation
Failure to see the problem in proper perspective, to appreciate the relevance of various elements,
Failure to recognize limitations in the research evidence misinterpretation due to unstudied factors,
Ignoring selective factors, difficulties and interpretative evaluation.
All of the above.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.