- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
........ are the standards of a culture about what is good or bad or desirable or undesirable
The process not needed in experimental research is: (December-2008)
Manipulation and replication
The experimental study is based on the law of
While studying supervisor-subordinate relationship in an organization, what is the unit of analysis?
Qualitative observation is usually done for exploratory purposes; it is also called ........ observation.
As a general rule, researchers tend to use ........ percent confidence intervals.
none of the above
Which of the following is not the Method of Research? (December-2006)
According to the typology used in your text, research in which quantitative and qualitative techniques are mixed in a single study is specifically called
Mixed method research
Mixed model research
Quantitative researcher's preoccupation with generalization is an attempt to
Develop the law like findings of the natural sciences.
Boost their chances of publication.
Enhance the internal validity of their research.
Demonstrate the complex techniques of statistical analysis
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.