- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Longitudinal approach is concerned with-
Complete information of the phenomenon from its genesis to its fruits
Complete information of any aspect of phenomenon in the existing situation
Complete information about the subject of study
None of the above
What is studying different groups of children of different ages simultaneously and describing their developmental characteristics?
Longitudinal growth study
Cross-sectional growth study.
Time series study
IQ of a slow learner lies between
25 to 50
75 to 90
25 to 60
50 to 70
Which of the following sampling method is appropriate to study the prevalence of AIDS amongst male and female in India in 1976, 1986, 1996 and 2006?
Stratified random sampling
Psychology as the 'Science of Mind was defined by
Ancient Greek Philosophers
Field-work based research is classified as:
When a research problem is related to heterogeneous population, the most suitable sampling method is:
Year Books contains the detailed content of
Derails of specific issues on annual basis
A year only
A specific year only
The advantage of Seminar is-
The attainment of higher Cognitive and Affective objectives of the research
The development of democratic values
The formation of good learning habit
All of the above
Statistical Hypothesis is derived from
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.