- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Advantage of Questionnaire is
Economical. Nationwide or International coverage.
Easy to plan, construct and administer.
Confidential, less strain, focusing all the significant ideas.
All of the above.
In Hindi language the term Anusandhan refers to
Preying of an aim
Follower of an aim
Attain the aim
Following are the properties of nominal scale, except;
Provide magnitude of object
Suggest no order
Provide categorical information
The middle part of the Research Synopsis prepares
It is difficult to infer
The partial part of research
The complete part of research
The middle most part of research
The importance of Graphs and figures in a Research thesis is
They produce the perceptual quality in a research
They enhance the aesthetic sense in a research
They enhance the spontaneity to researched faith
All the above
Secondary/existing data may include which of the following?
Archived research data
All of the above
Which of the following is not a way of assessing the trust worthiness of qualitative research?
What is not correct about non-parametric tests of statistical analysis?
They require much larger a sample to obtain the power efficiency which is yielded by a parametric test with a particular size
Their power efficiency is always low
They are less economical.
They are wasteful of data
To study the relationship of family size with income a researcher classifies his population into different income slabs and then takes a random sample from each slab. Which technique of sampling does he adopt?
Stratified Random Sampling
Which of the following is not a concept?
Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
Human Resource Management
Total Quality Management
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.