- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The term 'workshop' borrowed in the field of research from
None of the above
The Scientific Method is used in
Social science researches
Both of the above
None of the above
What kind of ideas can't be empirically researched?
Effectiveness of different methods of instruction
Description of educational practices
Issues of values and morality such as the correctness of having prayer in schools
Factors helpful in predicting future drug use
If a test was generally very easy, except for a few students who had very low scores, then the distribution of scores would be ........
Not skewed at all
Which of the following is similar to case study ?
Follow up studies
When researchers refer to a significant difference, they mean that the
Experimental results have social importance.
Scores of two groups shows great variability.
Results of a study can be replicated by another similar study.
Results of a study occurred by chance.
When large groups of interconnected facts are considered together in a consistent manner, we get a
A good synopsis is considered as
A beginning of research
A complete research
A half-way research
A partial research
Independent variables are not manipulated in
ex-post facto researches
both of the above
none of the above
Which of the following is not a type of nonrandom sampling?
Quota sampling e. They are all type of nonrandom sampling
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.