- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In Observation Method, there is a tendency to read one's own thought and feeling into others mind. This may be otherwise called
Itemized rating scales are otherwise known as
Rank Order Scales
Graphic rating Scales
The number of questionnaires returned or completed divided by the total number of eligible people who were contacted or asked to participate in the survey is called the
None of the given options
What type of process research is?
A process to discover the truth
A process to invent the machines
A process to make new medicines
A process to create theories
Which of the following is NOT an example of quantitative variable?
Grade point average
........ is the idea that knowledge comes from experience.
which of the following is not a characteristics of research
research is not a process
research is not inactive
research is problem oriented
research is systematic
It is best to use the method of working multiple hypotheses when ........
You are finished with your research
You are planning your research study
You are hoping to publish your already obtained research results
None of the above
Some people are able to know and predict events long before others can. This process is popularly known as
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.