- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is the first step in the research process?
Identification of a broad area of research.
Searching for solution to problem.
Survey of related literature.
Searching sources of information.
If January 1st, 2007 is Monday, what was the day on 1st January 1995?
The basic need of a research is
In sitting in library
In economic planning
In preparation of a project
Who has constructed the first intelligence test as a psychologist and made important contributions to our understanding of the thought process?
William Mc Dougall
J. B. Watson
A good qualitative problem statement:
Defines the independent and dependent variables
Conveys a sense of emerging design
Specifies a research hypothesis to be tested
Specifies the relationship between variables that the researcher expects to find
Phenomenology has its disciplinary origins in
Which of the following is the correct order of Stevens' four levels of measurement?
Ratio, interval, nominal, ordinal
Interval, nominal, ordinal, ratio
Nominal, ordinal, interval, ratio
Ordinal, nominal, ratio, interval
Research is a
Self contained process
Value oriented process
Discovery oriented process
Pie diagram is
is a circular diagram
three wheel diagram
number of circles drawn to scale
Which of the following is not an example of a nonrandom sampling technique?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.