- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Generalized conclusion on the basis of a sample is technically known as:
Data analysis and interpretation
All of the above
Each word of a research should be
Full of wisdom
Which of the following statement is correct?
objectives should be pin-pointed
objectives can be written in statement or question form
another word for problem is variable
all the above
Mr. Ali has conducted an extensive review of the literature and has deductively reasoned a hypothesis about his problem on the basis of this review. Which type of a research plan is Mr. Ali likely proposing?
Both quantitative and qualitative
Research report should be written in a concise and objective style in
Research methodology is a way to
analyze the Data required for research
solve the research problem systematically
select the required sample size
utilize the data to solve a problem
Which of the following terms describes the ability to generalize from the sample of individuals on which a study was conducted to the larger target population of individuals and across different subpopulations within the larger target population?
Qualitative research differs from quantitative research as it:
It is cross sectional in nature
Views phenomenon in a holistic manner
It is highly objective
Uses survey instead of experimentation
In evaluating the significance of the research problem, an important social consideration is
The genuine interest of the researcher in the problem.
Practical value of the findings to educationists, parents and social workers, etc.
Necessary skills, abilities and background of knowledge of the researcher.
Possibility of obtaining reliable and valid data by the researchers.
A theoretical framework
Elaborates the r/s among the variables
Explains the logic underlying these r/s
Describes the nature and direction of the r/s
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.