- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is desirable in a questionnaire?
Emotionally toned questions
Too broad questions
Two ideas in one question
Questions which will elicit valid and reliable answers.
Which of the following is not employed in sociometric studies ?
A ........ is a numerical characteristic of a sample and a ........ is a numerical characteristic of a population.
Which of the following refers to research supported by measurable evidence?
The historical research is different from experimental research in the process of
Formulation of hypothesis
All of the above
When the researcher lacks the quality of collection of the facts from social environment, such result will be called
A malicious research
an irrelevant research
A sophisticated research
Not a pure research
Level of significance means the probability of
Rejecting the null hypothesis.
Accepting the null hypothesis.
Accepting the research hypothesis.
Rejecting the research hypothesis.
Karl Pearson's coefficient of skewness
Is always positive.
is always negative.
Can be both positive and negative.
Cannot be zero.
Which of the following is not effective in reducing the error in experimental research?
Increasing the sample size
Matching the subjects in the group
Building the variable in the experiment itself.
Random selection and random assignment of subjects to groups.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.