- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
0. An unguided interview of psycho-analytical nature permitting the subject to talk freely with a view to obtain insight into hidden motives is called
A focused interview.
A structured interview.
A directive interview.
A non-directive depth interview.
In which of the following year Council of scientific and industrial research Society was constituted as an autonomous society
When the achievement and degeneration of one group is to be tested in t-test, the test used is
Analysis of Variance.
All of these.
Case-study collects the data from the following sources
From Anecdotal records
From Government documents
From all the above
The main condition which should be followed by research is
Knowledge of facts and principles
Standardized findings and conclusions
All the above
What is it called when the participants are not revealed to anyone but researcher and staff?
If the sample drawn does not specify any condition about the parameter of the population, it is called
distribution free statistics
none of the above
Which of the following is necessary in obtaining informed consent?
A description of the statistical analyzes that will be carried out
A description of the purpose of the research
A description of the reliability and validity of test instruments
A list of publications that the researcher has had in the last ten years
When p<. 05 is reported in a journal article that you read for an observed relationship, it means that the author has rejected the null hypothesis (assuming that the author is using a significance or alpha (\alpha) level of. 05).
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
Which of the following statements regarding the meaning of research are correct
- Research refers to a series of systematic activity or activities undertaken to find out the solution of a problem
- It is a systematic, logical and an unbiased process wherein verification of hypothesis data analysis, interpretation and formation of principles can be done
- It is an intellectual enquiry or quest towards truth
- It leads to enhancement of knowledge
(a), (b) and (c)
(b), (c) and (d)
(a), (c) and (d)
(a), (b), (c) and (d)
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.