- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The value of a research has been lost when
A researcher behaviour become prejudiced
A researcher becomes prey of hallucinations
A researcher feels agreement with imaginary assumptions
All of the above
Fundamental Research is otherwise called
Hypotheses can be classified into
two broad divisions
five broad divisions
eleven broad divisions
three broad divisions
The characteristics of experimental method is
It follows the law of single variable
It is the laboratory method of research and has borrowed from pure sciences
It follows the scientific method
All the above statements are correct
Generally the objective of organizing a workshop is
To develop the research attitude in the researchers.
To tell about the research methodology to the neo-researchers.
To impart practical training of conducting research
None of the above
What method should be used if a researcher wants to know how different levels of an independent variable affect the dependent variable at different levels of another independent variables?
Factorial analysis of variance method.
Analysis of covariance method
Multiple correlation method
Two-way analysis of variance
GLM refers to which of the following?
General Lab Model
General Linear Model
General Limited Model
General Logic Model
Which of the following sampling method is appropriate to study the prevalence of AIDS amongst male and female in India in 1976, 1986, 1996 and 2006?
Stratified random sampling
A positive correlation is present when ........
two variables move in opposite directions.
two variables move in the same direction.
one variable goes up and one goes down
several variables never change.
The Introduction section should not be labeled
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.