Select your preferred language
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Newton gave three basic laws of motion. This research is categorized as
Which of the following is the source of primary data
personal diaries, autobiography
all of the above
........ helps in social planning
Social Science Research
Which of the following is NOT a measure of variability?
From the following list of statements identify the set which has negative implications for 'research ethics'
- A researcher critically looks at the findings of another research.
- Related studies are cited without proper references.
- Research findings are made the basis for policy making.
- Conduct of practitioner is screened in terms of reported research evidences.
- A research study is replicated with a view to verify the evidences from other researches.
- Both policy making and policy implementing processes are regulated in terms of preliminary studies.
(i), (ii) and (iii)
(ii), (iii) and (iv)
(ii), (iv) and (vi)
(i), (iii) and (v)
"Hypothesis", is a tentative information or provisional guess which seems and explains the situation under observation. Who defined Hypothesis as this?
John W. Best
James E. Greetan
K. S. Sidhu.
Assigning numerals or other symbols to the categories or response is called
There are 7 questions to complete.