- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What consideration a rating procedure involves?
The trait to be rated
The continuum on which rating is to be done
The persons who will do rating
All of these.
The Historical method is related with
The history oriented researches only
The researches of history and Archaeology
The historical researches conducted in all the disciplines
None of the above is correct
Which one of the following are not the characteristics of education research?
Addition to the body of knowledge
Exploration of new principles pertaining to education
A logical and objective venture
All of the above
Which of the following occurs in a comparison group design when one of the two groups of participants grows or naturally develops faster than the other group?
Some research scholars think that when a little extension made in dissertation, it will be equivalent to the degree of Ph. D. This idea denotes
the illusion on the part of the researcher
the truth on the part of researcher
the measurable behavior of the researcher
all of the above
What type of statistical data are used in educational research?
Descriptive statistical analysis
Inferential statistical analysis
Both of them
None of these.
A census taker often collects data through which of the following?
A deductive theory is one that:
Allows theory to emerge out of the data
Involves testing an explicitly defined hypothesis
Allows for findings to feed back into the stock of knowledge
Uses qualitative methods whenever possible
Measurement reliability refers to the
Dependency of the scores
Consistency of the scores
Accuracy of the scores
Comprehensiveness of the scores
Which of the following is the opposite of a variable?
An extraneous variable
A dependent variable
A data set
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.