- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
If you are doing experiments on a large group of samples which method of controlling will you adopt?
Elimination and matching
Which of the following terms best describes an interaction effect?
Sequencing effect that occurs from the order in which the treatment conditions are administered
Eliminating any differential influence of extraneous variables
The effect of one independent variable on the dependent variable
The effect of one independent variable (on a DV) depends on the level of another independent variable
The research stream of immediate application is
Which scientific method is a top-down or confirmatory approach?
Which of the following statement is wrong about the data of the Descriptive Research?
It may be qualitative, in verbal symbols
It may be quantitative, in mathematical symbols.
It may be qualitative and quantitative both
It is only qualitative, never quantitative.
Which analysis comes under inferential analysis?
The wrong statement related with research in-
The research has been carried out for invention
The research has been carried out for name and fame
The research has been carried out for ornamental degrees
All the above items are incorrect in relation to research
Which of the following is not a strategy used to promote qualitative research validity?
Which one of the following principles is not applicable to sampling?
Sample units must be clearly defined
Sample units must be dependent on each other
Same units of sample should be used throughout the study
Sample units must be chosen in a systematic and objective manner
When researchers refer to a significant difference, they mean that the
Results of a study can be replicated by another similar study.
Scores of two groups shows great variability.
Results of a study occurred by chance.
Experimental results have social importance.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.