- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Area (cluster) sampling technique is used when
population is scattered and large size of the sample is to be drawn
population is heterogeneous
long survey is needed
(a) and (c)
Media is known as
Factual aims of the research has the quality of
foundation of human values
cost effective relatedness
all of the above
The limitation of case-study is
It has subjectivity
It is difficult to formulate assumptions
It is difficult to employ complex statistical methods
All the above are correct
A person's sense of self is emphasized by
Sample is to population as:
For doing external criticism (for establishing the authenticity of data) a researcher must verify
the signature and handwriting of the author
the paper and ink used in that period which is under study
style of prose writing of that period
all of the above
Technical Report is otherwise called ........
Field-work based research is classified as:
The Seminar can be organized-
In a class
In a school
In a district level
At all the levels
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.