- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Exploratory research addresses one of the following types of question
The use of a quantitative research objective, collection of quantitative data, and the use of quantitative data analysis is known as
Within-stage mixed model research
Across-stage mixed model research
Mixed method research
While editing primary data, we have just to notice the information contained in the questionnaire is
All of the above
To which aspect are related questioning assumptions under-lying the problem?
Identifying the problem
Defining the problem
Stating the problem.
Analyzing the problem
How can the objectivity of the research be enhanced?
Through its impartiality
Through its reliability
Through its validity
All of these
Observation is a Physical and ........ activity
Conservation according to Piaget is
modifying behavior by concrete operations
retention of space
retention of number
retention of form
There are 7 questions to complete.