- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is the defining characteristic of experimental research?
resistance to manipulation
manipulation of the independent variable
the use of open-ended questions
focuses only on local problems
The strongest evidence for causality comes from which of the following research methods?
Which of the following steps of the scientific method is exemplified by the researcher reviewing the literature and focusing on a specific problem that has yet to be resolved?
Identify a topic
Describe the procedures to collect information.
Analyze the collected information.
State the results of the data analysis.
The meaning of defining a problem is that it should be widely and properly determined. Who said this?
George J. Mouley
by seeing the huge crowd in the student technological fest, it was concluded that students are enjoying the party. The conclusion was based on
Why is it important to change one variable at a time in single case designs?
Changing one variable allows isolation of the cause of the change
Changing more than one variable at a time confounds those independent variables
Both A and B are true
None of the above
A single-case experimental design in which the response to a treatment is compared to baseline occurring before and after the treatment is called what?
None of the above
Which one of the following is the limitation of establishment survey in this case study?
Small sample size
Codes developed before examining the current data being coded are called ........
A priori codes
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.