- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
If a researcher rejects a null hypothesis it shows
The difference is existed between two variables under consideration
The difference is not existed between two variables under consideration
The difference may exist or not exist between two variables under consideration
None of the above
A variable that is presumed to cause a change in another variable is called a(n):
Which techniques are most used in Educational Research?
Manipulation is always a part of
The study in which the investigators attempt to trace an effect is known as:
Ex-post Facto' Research
Systematic error is associated with
Which of these is not a method of data collection.
Which of the following is not the characteristic of a researcher?
He is a specialist rather than a generalist
He is industrious and persistent on the trial of discovery
He is not inspirational to his chosen field but accepts the reality
He is not versatile in his interest and even in his native abilities
Preliminary Data Collection may be considered as part of
All of the given options
Which average is affected most by extreme observations?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.