- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following sampling method is appropriate to study the prevalence of AIDS among male and female in India in 1976, 1986, 1996 and 2006?
Stratified random sampling
Which scale represents the lowest level of measurement and imparts the least information?
Technique that allow several members of a hiring company to interview a job candidate at the same time is
Self administered interview
The meaning of a declarative hypothesis is
The declaration of the relationship among the variables
The expression of the correlations among the variables
Both of the above are correct
None of the above is correct
........ is a source of problem
Schools and Colleges
Class Room Lectures
Textual body of a thesis consist of
Review of related literature
Design of the research
All of the above
........ refers to inferring about the whole population based on the observations made on a small part.
Which of the following is the main quality of a good theory?
A theory that has survived attempts at falsification
A theory that has been falsified
A theory that has been disproved
A theory that is proven to be right
The need of philosophical research method is desired in
Philosophy related researches
All the researches involved in exploring the aims of social sciences
Explorations of Atma and Paramatma
Determining the role and extension of philosophy
Which one of the following variables is controlled in experimental research?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.