- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
This type of validity refers to the ability to generalize the results of a study across settings.
The appropriate analytical technique is determined by
The research design
Nature of the data collected
Nature of the hypothesis
Both A & B
Which of the following is the most read page of a thesis?
Table of contents
Which of the following can be referred as Haphazard Sampling?
Research can be conducted by a person who: (December-2006)
has studied research methodology
holds a postgraduate degree
possesses thinking and reasoning ability
is a hard worker
The ........ is often the preferred measure of central tendency if the data are severely skewed
The cutoff the researcher uses to decide whether to reject the null hypothesis is called the
Both A and B are correct
Which of the following is the correct order of Stevens' four levels of measurement?
Ordinal, nominal, ratio, interval
Nominal, ordinal, interval, ratio
Interval, nominal, ordinal, ratio
Ratio, interval, nominal, ordinal
Research is (June-2010)
Searching again and again
Finding solution to any problem
Working in a scientific way to search for truth of any problem
None of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.