- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The experimental study is based on the law of
interest of the subject
In Research Report ........ is used to acknowledge indebtedness
In an experimental research study, the primary goal is to isolate and identify the effect produced by the .........
Causal-comparative studies are classified under
The assumption of normal distribution for the variable under consideration or some assumption for a parametric test is not valid or is doubtful then we use
Both Parametric Test and Non-Parametric Test
All of the above
In lab experiment the effect of Variables is controlled to evaluate the causal relationship.
All of the above
Which of the following is an example of the criterion-reference test?
The test is such as the score on it reveals what the position of an individual's is in the group on which it has been standardized
The test is such as the score on it reveals how much an individual has acquired in some specific area of learning as judged against some external criterion
The test is such as its norms have been prepared on a sufficiently large sample
The test is such as its reliabilities and validities have been established extensively.
Truth and falsehood characterize
both propositions and arguments
neither propositions nor arguments
If a researcher was studying the use of various instructional approaches to the "multiple intelligences" of his students, he is likely to be conducting which type of research?
An extraneous variable that systematically varies with the independent variable and also influences the dependent variable is known as a ........ a Confounding variable
Both A and B are correct
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.