- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In ........, random assignment to groups is never possible and the researcher cannot manipulate the independent variable.
causal-comparative and co relational research
Which type of validity refers to the factual accuracy of an account as reported by the researcher?
None of the above
Which of the following terms is related to the idea of validity of a test?
Errors of measurement
True score variance
Common factor variance
The advantage of Research report writing in a scientific manner is
Which of the following is a non-probability sample?
Simple random sample
A and C both
Which of the following BEST differentiates data analysis from interpretation?
Interpretation requires more conceptual and integrative thinking than data analysis.
Interpretation involves computerized analysis of data
Data analysis is explanatory and interpretation is conceptual.
Data analysis involves conceptualization but interpretation does not.
Which one of the following research methods have the similarity in nature when compared in relation to sample, control and validity of inferences?
Experimental and Ex Post Facto method
Historical and philosophical method
Survey and Experimental method
None of the above
Survey method is associated with
Those exercises which are continued regularly
Those processes which are continued regularly
The experiences which have been already realized
All the above
The need of objective observation is
In performing experiment
In normal behavior
In all the situations
In order to augment the accuracy of the study a researcher
should increase the size of the sample
should keep the variance high
should be honest and unbiased
all of these
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.