- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Generally a scientist's observations related to Experiment and Testing are based on
House old rules
What is NOT the goal of scientific method of acquiring knowledge?
The words of preface should be
Full of emotions
Balanced, alert and humble
In ornamental words
In ........, each population element has a known and equal chance of selection.
Simple random sampling
Observation is of no use in collecting ........
all of the above
In order to imbibe the quality of Prediction' in a research, it should be
Based on one's own self-preferences
Resultant of an astrologer
Completed on the basis of solid data
Carried out in order to satisfy the public opinion
While writing research report a researcher
must arrange it in logical, topical and chronological order
must not use the numerical figures in numbers in the beginning of sentences
must compare his results with those of the other studies
all of the above
A baseline ........
Is used as the standard against which change induced by the treatment is assessed
Is the occurrence of a response in its freely occurring or natural state
Is first obtained prior to the administration of a treatment
All of the above are true
Research is not considered ethical if it
tries to prove a particular point.
does not ensure privacy and anonymity of the respondent.
does not investigate the data scientifically.
is not of a very high standard.
Which one of the following is not exactly the function of a Hypothesis?
It provides a tentative solution to a problem
It leads to formulation of another hypothesis
It is the basic requisite of all excellent researches
It sensitizes the researcher to work selectively
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.