- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not a database containing information to be used during the literature review?
all of the above are potentially useful data bases
What is not related to increasing sensitivity of the test?
Reducing the level of noise
Increasing sample size
Increasing reliability of measures
Using computer for making calculations.
This is the process of transforming qualitative research data from written interviews or field notes into typed text.
When it is necessary to engage in a good amount of deception to conduct a scientifically valid study, what procedure(s) should a researcher consider following?
All of the above should be considered
The statistic used to determine the relationship between two variables is
Analysis of covariance
The use of several measures of a construct is called
Multiple construct measurement
Generalised conclusion on the basis of a sample is technically known as: (December-2007)
Data analysis and interpretation
All of the above
A researcher is interested in studying approaches to teaching writing in schools during the 1800s. She discovers a grammar book, but there is no author or copyright date in the book. She examines the typeface in the book as well as the writing style. After investigating further, she finds a reference to the book from a teachers diary from the 1800s. The diary also mentions an author's name. After further searching around she is able to identify the author of the book. The investigator was engaged in what process?
Which type of interview allows the questions to emerge from the immediate context or course of things?
Interview guide approach
Informal conversational interview
Closed quantitative interview
Standardized open-ended interview
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.