- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The clinical method is ordinarily used only when people come to psychologists with
Which is the most objective psychological tool?
Thematic Apperception Test
Which of the following is true about footnote?
it is essential in report writing
it is not much essential in the report writing
it is not at all essential in report writing
it is never used in report writing
When the questions are presented to the respondents in a face-to-face situation, and the interviewer rather than the subjects, fills out the query, it is called
Which scientific method focuses on testing hypotheses developed from theories?
An ordinal scale is used to rank order people, objects, or characteristics.
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
In primary sources we include
Hand written manuscripts only
The original writings of the authors
Direct collection from the thesis
All of the above
Which of the following is not the characteristic of a researcher ?
He is a specialist rather than a generalist
He is industrious and persistent on the trial of discovery
He is not inspirational to his chosen field but accepts the reality
He is not versatile in his interest and even in his native abilities
Which of the following designs does an excellent job of controlling for rival hypotheses that threaten the internal validity of an experiment?
Posttest-only design with nonequivalent groups
Posttest-only control-group design
Pretest-posttest control-group design
Both B and C are excellent designs
"Research is an organized and systematic inquiry" Defined by
P. V. Young
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.