- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A type I error is also known as ........
In a research on the effect of child-rearing practices on stress-proneness of children in competing school projects, the hypothesis formulated is that 'child rearing practices do influence stress-proneness'. At the data-analysis stage a null hypothesis is advanced to find out the tenability of research hypothesis. On the basis of the evidence available, the null hypothesis is rejected at 0. 01 level of significance. What decision may be warranted in respect of the research hypothesis?
The research hypothesis will also be rejected.
The research hypothesis will be accepted.
Both the research hypothesis and the null hypothesis will be rejected.
No decision can be taken in respect of the research hypothesis.
There are a number of ways in which confounding extraneous variables can be controlled Which control technique is considered to be the best?
None of the above
To define a problem does not mean.
To give its standard meaning and definition as understood universally.
To put a fence around it.
To specify it in detail and with precision.
To specify and state questions and subordinate questions to be answered.
The basis of the formulation of Hypothesis is
All of the above
The research that applies the laws at the time of field study to draw more and more clear ideas about the problem is
None of these
The constituents of a seminar are
None of the above
Third step in problem formulation is
Statement of the problem
Understanding the nature of the problem
Survey the available literature
Random sampling is helpful as it is ........
An economical method of data collection
Free from personal biases
All the above
In a moderately skewed distribution
M = 2 -Z.
Z= = M
Z = 3M-2.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.