- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which one of the characteristic is not related to survey method of research?
It organises scientific principles
It is comparatively more difficult and changeable
It requires imaginary planning
It is not related with person's qualities
It is a special non-probability method used when the desired sample characteristic is rare, which sampling
Which of the following in not one of the key threats to internal validity?
The least important thing to do in teaching is ........
Drawing sketches and diagrams on the blackboard
Lecturing in interesting way
Ensuring discipline in the class
Punishing the students
The contribution of case-study is
In study and data collection of a case related to caste, Age, se,X religion, problems, intellectual level, socio-economic status etc.
In evaluation of historical facts related with persons or case
In study of institutionalized groups and families
In all the above studies
A proposition which can be put to determine its validity is called
A physical or mental change that occurs in participants over time that affects their performance on the dependent variable is called .........
None of above
The meaning of the Historical method of research is
To employ scientific method in order to study the historical problems
To establish relationship between historical facts and current events
To make specific investigation of the past events
All the above
If a researcher conducts a research on finding out which administrative style contributes more to institutional effectiveness ? This will be an example of
None of the above
Research with entertainment
TV. related entertainment
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.