- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Formulation of hypotheses may not be necessary in
........ is the standard deviation of a sampling distribution.
Sample standard deviation
Coefficient of variation is given by
(Q. 3+Q. 1)/(Q. 3+Q+1)
(Q. 3-Q. 1)/(Q. 3+Q+1)
The proposition about research that you do not agree is
Research contributes to social progress of the society.
Research improves the quality of teaching.
Research is only a personnel achievement.
Research leads to finding solution to too many problems.
Which of the following is not a major method of data collection?
In research the secondary sources of research are
Account or record of an historical event
The reports of a person who relates the testimony of actual witness of, or participant in an event
The writer himself does not present on the scene but reports what other person said
All of the above
ICSSR stands for
Indian Council for Survey and Research
Indian Council for strategic Research
Indian Council for Social Science Research
Inter National Council for Social Science Research
There are 7 questions to complete.