- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
bars of different heights
bar graph drawn to scale
graph drawn to scale
Level of significance means the probability of
Rejecting the research hypothesis.
Accepting the research hypothesis.
Rejecting the null hypothesis.
Accepting the null hypothesis.
The other name of independent variable for an experimental research is/are
all of the above
most often occurring events
occurrence of events
distribution of events in number of times
What is the compulsion of publication of research paper?
for all the teachers in higher educational institution
only for university faculties
only for Central University professors
only for research oriented professors
When initial subjects are selected randomly and additional subjects are obtained from recommendations of names from the initial subjects, this sampling technique is called
The method of Research reporting should be
Ethical and attractive
Favorable to globalization
The main parts of the Body of Research Synopsis are
Title Page-Trunk-Posterior part
Title Page and Main Body
Title Page and Posterior Part
None of the above
Which of the following best sums up the objective of hypothesis?
It prevents the researcher from undertaking blind research
It lays down the rules for undertaking the research
It enables the researcher to draw conclusions.
It places clear goals for the researcher
According to Lindquist, how many types of experimental designs possible
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.