- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In Research thesis the importance of introduction is
It imbibes the importance of problem in it
It determines the direction of survey related to problem
It explains the objectives of the problem
All the above
In order to augment the accuracy of the study a researcher
Should be honest and unbiased
Should increase the size of the sample
Should kept the variance high
all of these
Research is based, upon
Cumulative frequency curve is known as
The following steps of case-study have been jumbled with each other-
- Focus of study
- Identification of Cause effect symptoms
- Remedy for adjustment
- Follow up programme
- Data collection
1, 5, 2, 3 and 4
1, 4, 5, 2 and 3
l, 2, 3, 4 and 5
5, 4, 3, 2 and 1
Which of the following is not one of the six major methods of data collection that are used by educational researchers?
A formal statement of the research question or"purpose of research study" generally ........
Is made prior to the literature review
Is made after the literature review
Will help guide the research process
b and c
The process of promoting the reflective level
The process of nurturing the higher cognition
The interactional process of thinking
All of the above are true
Which type of research is a product of developmental programming that has been adopted on a very large scale in the recent years more practically particularly after Second World War when most of the Third World Countries emerged on the development scene?
Descriptive study is related with
Survey research method
Experimental research method
Case study method
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.