- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
When interpreting a correlation coefficient expressing the relationship between two variables, it is very important to avoid ........
expressing a relationship with a correlation coefficient
checking the direction of the relationship
jumping to the conclusion of causality
checking the strength of relationship
The fundamental assumption of experimental method is related with
Law of single variable
Law of two variable
In primary sources we include-
Hand written manuscripts only
The original writings of the authors
Direct collection from the thesis
All of the above
A ........ scale only assigns numbers to objects to classify the objects according to the characteristic of interest.
Read the following statements about a laboratory experiment
- It has relatively complete control of extraneous variables.
- Its results are applicable to real life situations.
Both I and II are correct.
I is incorrect, but II is correct.
Neither of I and II is correct.
I is correct, but II is incorrect.
The abstract should be about how many words?
How many sources of Educational Research have been admitted by Goode, Barr and Scates?
Diagnostic research studies is a category of research that aims to
analyze characteristics of something.
test the relationship between variables.
achieve new insights of a concept.
determine the frequency with which something occurs.
While terminating the interview, the fieldworker should not do one of the following
He should record all the responses made by the interviewee before leaving.
He should thank the interviewee.
He should close the interview hastily.
He should answer all the questions the respondent asks concerning the nature and purpose of the study.
The research paper does not has its advantage when it does not
Improve the goal-oriented researches
Present for wider criticism of his inferences
Nourish the wider causes of the society
Imparts fame at regional and national levels
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.