- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
When phenomena are grouped into categories with uniform ranges, researcher would adopt
Research problem is one which requires a researcher to find out
the best solution for the given problem
a solution for a problem
a solution acceptable for all
a solution to stop that problem
Which of the following is not employed in sociometric studies ?
One undertakes research for which of the following purpose?
To refute some assumptions
To verify what has been established
Either of a, b or c
To describe a new phenomenon
According to Mouly, the type of research methods is
All the above methods
A thoughtful statement
A forwarding statement
A temporary solution
All the above
Which type of validity refers to the degree to which you can infer that the relationship between two variables is causal?
Statistical conclusion validity
The development of a solid foundation of reliable knowledge typically is built from which type of research?
The study in which the investigators attempt to trace an effect is known as:
Ex-post Facto' Research
Which of the following statements best defines hypothesis?
A tentative prediction of the results of the research.
A quantitative study.
A qualitative research designs.
The operational definition of the study.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.