- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The need of philosophical research method is desired in
Philosophy related researches
All the researches involved in exploring the aims of social sciences
Explorations of Atma and Parramatta
Determining the role and extension of philosophy
The type of qualitative research that describes the culture of a group of people is called ........
Research can be conducted by a person who:
has studied research methodology
holds a postgraduate degree
possesses thinking and reasoning ability
is a hard worker
Attributes of objects, events or things which can be measured are called
none of the above
A research problem is not feasible only when
it is researchable
it is new and adds something to knowledge
it consists of independent and dependent variables
it has utility and relevance
According to Von Dalen the main importance of hypothesis in research is-
It is the strong chain between problem and its solution
It reflects the whole working design of the research
It delimits the research to be carried out
All the above statements are correct
"Action research is the process by which practitioner attempt to study the problems scientifically in order to guide correct and evaluate their decision and actions". Who among the following gave above statement?.
Given the scores of 50 students on a test of intelligence and only the information who of them gets which category i. e. I, II, III divisions and fall in the annual examination, which method of statistical analysis may reveal whether intelligence is related to achievement or not?
Rho (r) i. e., Ran Order Correlation.
........ tests focus on information acquired through the informal learning that goes on in life.
The research guide requires which of the following essential qualities?
Subject matter expertise
All of these
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.