- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
To interpret the relationship between two categorical variables, a contingency table should be constructed with either column or row percentages, and ........
If the percentages are calculated down the columns, then comparisons should be made across the rows
If the percentages are calculated across the rows, comparisons should be made down the columns
Both A and B are correct
Neither A nor B is correct
On the basis of the nature of variable, the types of survey method are
Stratified survey and survey researches
Sample and population related researches
Surveys through Questionnaire and interviews
All the above
Seminar provides the following opportunity to a researcher-
Expression of feelings
Exchange of ideas
All of the above
When a research problem is related to heterogeneous population, the most suitable sampling method is
The formulation and progress of new knowledge been carried out by using the following research
Which of the following is not a correct statement?
A test can be reliable without being valid
A test cannot be valid without being reliable
A test can be reliable and valid both
A test can be valid without being reliable.
The literal meaning of Psychology' is
Science of behaviour
Science of Consciousness
Science of Mind
Science of Soul
In evaluating historical research sources, external criticism ........
Can involve the use of carbon dating and handwriting experts
Helps determine the validity, trustworthiness or authenticity of a source
Can involve use of historical linguists' knowledgeable with the writing style of the period
All of the above
Why is it essential to convert the research hypothesis into null hypothesis?
Because it does not express the relationship existing between the dependent and the independent variable.
It is not a scientific statement
It cannot be tested statistically
It is a very general statement and does not indicate the specified direction of research.
An observation of a dependent variable response prior to any attempt to change this response is known as the ........
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.