- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
There are a number of ways in which confounding extraneous variables can be controlled Which control technique is considered to be the best?
None of the above
The validity and reliability of a research will be at stake when
The author who is the source of information is biased, incompetent or dishonest
The incident was reported after a long period of time from that of its occurrence
The researcher himself is not competent enough to draw logical conclusions
All of the above
The variable the researcher matches to eliminate it as an alternative explanation is called a ........ variable.
The single difference between Longitudinal and cross-sectional researches is
In Longitudinal researches are working on single group of subject for long term duration while in cross-section, the immediate results have been derived after selecting a sample
In Longitudinal researcher the researcher should have more patience to work than in cross-sectional researches
The Longitudinal researches have been generally carried out under the specific situation and with specific persons but it is not carried out in cross-sectional researches
All the above differences are correct
The process of marking segments of data with symbols, descriptive words, or category names is known as ........
Sampling in which every member of the target population has an equal chance of being in the sample is known as
The research is always
Exploring new knowledge
Verifying the old knowledge
Filling the gap between the knowledge
Including all the above
There are 7 questions to complete.