- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
When you have high consistency among different coders about the appropriate codes for a set of data, you have ........
High intracoder reliability
Low interceder reliability
High interceder reliability
Low intracoder reliability
Another name for a Likert Scale is a(n):
Summated rating scale
Which of the following is not true about stratified random sampling?
It involves a random selection process from identified subgroups
Proportions of groups in the sample must always match their population proportions
Disproportional stratified random sampling is especially helpful for getting large enough subgroup samples when subgroup comparisons are to be done
Proportional stratified random sampling yields a representative sample
Thinking analogously about hypothesis, a researcher should
First bet and then roll the dice.
First roll the dice and then bet.
Change his bet after the data are in.
Have no bets, but dice only.
All are example of qualitative variables except
religion and castes
interest of the subject
The characteristic of symposium is
To develop the comprehensive understanding of about the specific problems of research and its various dimensions
To give freedom to express their ideas by the speakers as well as the audience
To impart training for higher order of thinking
All of the above
The difference between experimental research and historical research in the process of
the formulation of the hypothesis
the testing of hypothesis
All of these
What is the modern method of acquiring knowledge?
Opinionative is defined as a special form of inquiry to collect
The opinion of a sample of population on certain facts.
To quantify, analyze and interpret the collected data.
Both A and B
Neither A nor B
Which test is the part of the parametric test?
Run Test for Randomness
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.