- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
When referencing other works you have cited within the text of the report you should
State the first and last name of the author
Use the author, date citation method
Use an asterisk and a footnote
Insert the complete citation in parenthesis
Value Judgements are:
Expression of public opinion
Which of the following is the least obtrusive and most accurate method for recording data in an interview?
Writing notes after the interview
Formulation of hypothesis may not be necessary in
Fact finding (historical) studio
A researcher is generally expected to
Study the existing literature in a field.
Generate new principles and theories.
Synthesize the ideas given by others.
Evaluate the findings of a study.
The research papers writing methodology has slight Variations in reference to
The standards maintained by research journals
The interests of the researchers
The research traditions
All of the above statements are correct with slight variations
Read the following statements about field studies: I. A field study is conducted in a real life setting. II. It effectively uses scientific method. Which of the following is true ?
I is correct, but II is not.
II is correct, but (I) is not.
Both I and II are true.
None of the two is true.
The advantage of random sampling is
It is the excellent method of sample selection
It is an economic method in terms of money, time, and energy
It produces accurate results
All of the above
Authenticity of a research finding is its:
All of the above
As sample size goes up, what tends to happen to 95% confidence intervals?
They become more precise
They become more narrow
They become wider
Both A and B
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.