- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Some people in this world who are able to understand the thought processes of other individuals who are far away and perhaps even influence them without any form of contact. In psychology, this phenomenon is popularly known as
Generalized conclusion on the basis of a sample is technically known as
statistical, inference of external validity of the research
data analysis and interpretation
all of the above
Which of the following options are the main tasks of research in modern society?
To keep pace with the advancement in knowledge
To discover new things.
to write a critique on the earlier writings.
to systematically examine and critically Analyze the investigations/sources with objectivity.
What type of the interview that is in which questions are already prepared?
On what basis data are classified?
All of the above.
The research that aims at immediate application is
The chief characteristics of a symposium is
It gives clear picture about the specific problem and helps in comprehension of its different dimensions
It gives freedom to the listener and the Speaker for expressing their views
It imparts training in higher level of thinking
All of the above
The interview in which questions are already prepared is called ........
A post hoc test is ........
A test to compare two or more means in one overall test
A test to determine regression to the mean
A follow-up test to the analysis of variance when there are three or more groups
A follow-up test to the independent t-test
Which one of the following sets is the measure of central tendency?
Mean, standard deviation, mode
Mean, median, standard deviation
Arithmetic mean, median, mode
Standard deviation, internal validity, mode
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.