- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Social Science Research creates Social ........
There is a set of churches in the U. S. where part of the service involves snake handling. The researcher wants to find out why the people attending these churches do this and how they feel and think about it. In this case, the primary purpose of the study is:
The experimental study is based on:
Survey of literature
The manipulation of variables
Replication of research
The ........ in which researcher is nurtured is a source of Hypothesis
Research approaches are
Longitudinal and cross-sectional
Oblique and horizontal
Long and short section
None of the above
The meaning of generalization is
To normalize a special quality
To implement the research conclusion at the larger level
To give advantages of research to normal person
None of the above
If a test measures a single construct then:
The test should not correlate with other measures of the same construct
There must be a reliable alternative form.
The items should correlate with the total score
The items should not correlate with the total score
Which of the following is not true about the use of language in research reports?
You should choose accurate and clear words that are free from bias.
You should avoid labeling people whenever possible
You should avoid using the term"subjects" whenever possible
All of the above are true according to the APA Guidelines
Which type of review compares how different theories address an issue?
A technique of Building up a list or a sample of a special population by using an initial set of members as informants is called
Snow ball Sampling
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.