- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which one of the following does not come under the methods of data classification ?
When phenomena are rated or scored in the order of importance, the type of scale Used is
Given the N values in a series, the geometric mean is
The fourth root of the product of N values.
The Nth root of the product of N values.
The third root of the product of N values.
The square root of the product of N.
All of the following are common characteristics of experimental research except:
it relies primarily on the collection of numerical data
it can produce important knowledge about cause and effect
it uses the deductive scientific method
it rarely is conducted in a controlled setting or environment
A set of principles to guide and assist researchers in deciding which goals are most important and in reconciling conflicting values when conducting research is called ........
None of the above
A key psychodynamic idea is that when unconscious impulses are unacceptable or when they make us anxious; to reduce anxiety, we use
The validity and reliability of a research will be at stake when
The author who is the source of information is biased, incompetent or dishonest
The incident was reported after a long period of time from that of its occurrence
The researcher himself is not competent enough to draw logical conclusions
All of the above
What does it mean when you calculate a 95% confidence interval?
The process you used will capture the true parameter 95% of the time in the long run
You can be"95% confident" that your interval will include the population parameter
You can be"5% confident" that your interval will not include the population parameter
All of the above statements are true
A good hypothesis should be
precise, specific and consistent with moist known facts
formulated in such a way that it can be tested by the data
of limited scope and should not have global significance
all of these
All are the examples of qualitative variables except:
religion and castes
interest of the subject
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.