- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
When there is a need of generating new ideas for hypotheses or to interpret the results of some research, which one is the best research deign?
Focus group discussion
What is sampling?
A fragment of a phenomenon that might advance our knowledge
A fractional part of the respondent
Both of the above
None of the above
Which one of the following is not a type of a problem?
Co relational problems
Which is not the effective way of controlling a nuisance variable in an experimental design?
Excluding the variable as one of the factors in the experiment
Exercising statistical control
Random assignment of subjects
Holding the nuisance variable constant for all subjects.
The transfer of the values and qualities of the researcher takes place
In the research works carried out by him
In all the works performed by him
In the vocational works carried out by him
None of the above
In Epistemology, the following problem can be solved
What is known to the brain beyond the knowledge of its own ideas
How do the knowledge becomes objective as well as subjective simultaneously
What are the criteria of judgment of Truth and False
All of the above are correct
What are the characteristics of a good measuring technique?
All of the above.
The Method section should start on a separate page in a manuscript.
none of the above
A research problem is not feasible only when
it is researchable
it is new and adds something to knowledge
it consists of independent and dependent variables
it has utility and relevance
A researcher studies achievement by children in poorly funded elementary schools. She develops a model that posits parent involvement as an important variable. She believes that parent involvement has an impact on children by increasing their motivation to do school work. Thus, in her model, greater parent involvement leads to higher student motivation, which in turn creates higher student achievement. Student motivation is what kind of variable in this study?
Mediating or intervening variable
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.